CIVITATENSIS

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sex Awareness 4

This is the fourth and final posting on this question, I am hoping. In my first post I wondered if it was true that Honey Houston was Miss Nude Canada 2005 as it was being claimed in the newspapers and blogs. Poking around, but apparently not enough, I was led to conclude that it was untrue for reasons that I mentioned here.

Three days ago, I got a copy of an e-mail from Chris Landale, the owner of the contest, in which he confirmed my suspicion. Here is part of his e-mail.


...this is Chris Lansdale, I am the owner of The Miss Nude Canada Pageant? and can assure you and the rest of the world Damanda Moore is the reigning Miss Nude Canada? for the year 2004/2005. Honey Houston won the title Miss Nude Canada? Au Natural�, she was also voted by all the contestants Miss Congeniality for The Miss Nude Canada Pageant? National Finals 2004/2005.

Have you check [sic] out the website www.missnudecanadapageant.com and the specific link contained there within for Pageant Results? The official awards and titles for the various years are all shown there.

Thank You for your attention to this disturbing matter.

I am told that Au Natural, for those wondering, means that there are no artificial elements involved. Who knew? Congeniality? Well, that is likely the side of Houston that the guys at the Gaunlet will likely never see in court. Since I received the message from Chris Landale, and while I wondered whether to post on this once again or not, a reader found postings here, confirming the same. Boy, and someone thought that I was being too diligent about this.

I am guessing that Houston probably told the papers her whole proud title: "Miss Nude Canada Au Natural" and that they omitted the last part; or that she did not mention the last part. Mistake or negligence? Either way, the report that Honey Houston is Damanda Moore is incorrect.

Landale has written to the papers to rectify the error. I am not sure that the Herald will publish his letter, and doubt whether they would want to admit any mistakes on this. Voila!

Previous:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home